The real private-sector experience to reign in government over-reach, keep taxes low, and grow our economy
Williamson County’s business innovators, entrepreneurs, and working families alike depend on our state government to foster an economic climate that encourages area job growth and local business expansion. In order to keep our community a top destination for employers to locate and grow their businesses, we must empower free-market practices by cutting burdensome and excessive taxes, eliminating government waste, and balancing our state budget while providing our community with the kind of efficient, high-quality services and infrastructure we need to remain competitive.
As a small business owner in our community, Brandon knows how to balance a budget and make payroll in both good times and bad. He also understands firsthand the financial toll that government taxes and bureaucratic red tape can take on our businesses and families. That’s why Brandon is fighting back with a fiscally conservative plan to reign in government over-reach and empower our private-sector job-creators with the freedom and flexibility they need to grow and thrive.
- Bring a small business owner’s perspective to the legislature
- Eliminate government red tape and excessive regulations that stifle job growth and hinder business expansion
- Permanently phase-out Tennessee’s taxes on investment income
- Abolish burdensome corporate tax filing requirements on small businesses
- Oppose state-mandated tax increases on sales or business taxes
- Strengthen caps on government spending and enforce constitutional balanced budget requirements
- Control spending by imposing work requirements on certain welfare programs
- Enhance transparency and accountability by requiring government agencies to disclose regulatory costs to businesses
Empower Job-Creators & Grow Our Economy
Maintain Excellent Schools
Reduce Traffic Congestion
Lower Healthcare Costs