Empowering patients with market-based, private-sector solutions, not more government mandates from politicians and bureaucrats
Eight years after the disastrous failure of Obamacare, Tennesseans continue to see their healthcare costs soar and insurance premiums skyrocket. Those with chronic illnesses and seniors living on a fixed income have been hit particularly hard by these runaway medical costs, yet Washington politicians continue to fail to deliver any meaningful solutions.
Our community doesn’t need another government mandate or expensive bureaucracy to solve our healthcare troubles. Instead, we need market-based reforms that expand patient access to healthcare by taking aim at the real problems- rising costs and lack of competition. In order to reduce the costs of medical care, we must work to roll back restrictive Obama-era regulations on our health care coverage options, support legal reforms that protect doctors from frivolous lawsuits, and tackle preventative care, especially around addiction treatment and opioid dependence. Leveraging his years of private-sector experience, Brandon will work to bring innovative, market-based solutions to reduce health care costs and expand patient access to care with more affordable coverage options.
- Increase competition by rolling back Obama-era regulations and reducing the role of government in health care
- Combat the opioid epidemic by stopping the over-prescription of opioids and incentivizing alternative pain management treatments
- Strengthen lawsuit reforms to crack down on costly frivolous lawsuits
- Promote price transparency and diverse coverage options to help empower patients with the tools to find cost-effective care
- Put doctors, not government bureaucrats, back in control of patient care
Empower Job-Creators & Grow Our Economy
Maintain Excellent Schools
Reduce Traffic Congestion
Lower Healthcare Costs