A father with the courage to fight for our students and families and preserve our outstanding local schools
Williamson County’s schools have been nationally recognized for their outstanding performance and are often cited by business leaders as one of our community’s greatest assets for economic growth. Achieving such a high standard of academic excellence didn’t happen by accident, and it will require a continued commitment to our students, teachers, and parents to maintain and enhance the kind of superb classroom experience that has made our schools the envy of the state.
As the father of four young children currently enrolled in our public schools, Brandon understands the need for our education system to keep pace with our rapid growth and continue giving our students the high-quality education they need to be prepared for today’s globally-competitive job environment. Ensuring that our students graduate with the college and workforce-ready skills to be successful after high school is of the upmost importance. In order to maintain our excellent schools, we must work to protect and grow Williamson County’s fair share of state funding for our schools and ensure that our state incentivizes high-performing school districts like ours by rewarding them with more local control and greater access to state funding and resources. As state representative, Brandon will advocate for conservative solutions to protect and grow Williamson County’s share of school funding and empower teachers and parents with the tools they need to give every student a high-quality college and career-ready education.
- End unfair state funding practices that have shortchanged Williamson County’s schools
- Preserve Williamson County’s fair share of education dollars to keep pace with school growth demands
- Incentivize and reward high-performing school districts like ours with more local control and greater access to academic resources
- Empower parents and teachers to make the best classroom decisions for their students
- Uphold accountability by rewarding and supporting our high-achieving teachers
- Promote workforce-ready employability and skills trainings to better prepare students for careers after graduation
Empower Job-Creators & Grow Our Economy
Maintain Excellent Schools
Reduce Traffic Congestion
Lower Healthcare Costs